chinese noodle recipes
- 300 g ( 10 oz ) cooked noodles (Japanese ramen, soba or Chinese egg noodles)
- 1 tablespoon cooked oil, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 shallot, mashed
- 10 g (1 cup ) bean sprouts
- 300 g ( ¼ cup ) dried shrimps, soaked and minced
- 100 g ( 1/3 cup) ham, cut into matchstick
- 1 chili seeded and cut into matchstick
- 100 g ( 1/3 cup ham,cut into matchstick
- 100 g ( 1 cup ) cucumber, cut into matchstick
- 3 tablespoons sesame pasta or peanut butter
- 1-2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons stock
- 1 teaspoon chili oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
how to cook noodles
- Wash the cooked noodles, drain and coat with the cooked oil.
- heat 1 tablespoon of the olive oil in wok and saute the shallot, then discard ( it is used only to impart flavor to the oil ). Stir-fry the bean sprouts for a few seconds then remove and aside.
- Reheat the wok with the reaming oil and saute the minced shrimps, add the carrots and chili, stir well. Lastly, toss bean sprouts back in together with the ham, cucumber and noodles and distribute evenly. Transfer to a dish and refrigerate until cold.
- To serve, stir the Seasoning ingredients together in a bowl, Adjust the flavour according to taste and pour over the noodles, serve cold.
Preparation time: 20 Min’s
Cooking time: 20 Min’s