- 1½ cups (375 ml) cottage cheese
- 8 oz (225 g) cream cheese
- ¼ cup (60 ml) whipping cream, whipped
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) icing sugar, sifted
- icing sugar, extra
- 1 basket fresh raspberries, or 8 oz (225 g) frozen,thawed
- 1 basket fresh strawberries, to garnish
- Cream together the 2 cheese. Fold in cream and icing sugar.
- Line 6 coeur a la creme molds with cheesecloth. Stand on small tray. spoon cheese mixture into molds. smooth top refrigerate overnight.
- Turn out molds onto 6 dessert plates. Remove cheesecloth. Sift extra icing sugar over the top.
- Pure raspberries in a food processor. Sweeten to taste with icing sugar if desired spoon sauce around each coeur a la creme. Garnish with strawberries.