coriander pear salad Ingredient
- 4 ripe Asian pears
- 1 bunch watercress
- ½ lb (225 g) cherry tomatoes
- ½ cup (125 mL) chopped fresh coriander leaves
- ½ bunch green onions, slivered
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) chives, snipped
- ½ cup (125 mL) olive oil
- 3 to 4 tbsp (45 to 60 mL) lemon juice
- 2 tsp(10 mL) Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and crushed with a pinch salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- Peel, halve and core pears. Slice lengthwise. Arrange in a salad bowl lined with watercress. On top, scatter tomatoes, coriander, green onions and chives.
- To Prepare Dressing: Place all ingredients in a small bowl. Whisk together until combined. Pour over salad. Lightly toss just before serving.