Easy noodle recipes
- 150 g ( 5 oz ) E-fu noodles
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and bruised
- 90 g (3 oz ) Fresh Chinese mushroom, sliced thinly sliced
- 125 ml ( ½ cup) stock or water
- 2 teaspoon light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- ¼ teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1 teaspoon shrimp roe ( optional ), dry-fried 1 minute
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
how to make E-fu Noodles with mushroom recipes
- set a pan of water to boil and blanch the noodles until they just lose their crispness, about 30 seconds. Rinse in cold water and drain.
- heat oil in a wok and saute the garlic. Until aromatic, then discard the clove of garlic, add both lots of mushrooms to saute for 20 seconds, mix in the noodles and toss well.
- Add the stock, light soy, oyster sauce, sugar and white pepper and simmer until the noodles have absorbed all the stock. Sprinkle in the shrimp roe ( if using ) and sesame oil and toss thoroughly. If the mushrooms fall to the bottom when you dish the noodles out, spoon them on top of the plated noodles.
Preparation time: 30 Min’s
Cooking time: 20 Min’s