homemade ginseng and chicken soup recipes
- ½ chicken, about 450 g
- (1 lb), skin and fat discarded
- 300 g (10 oz) lean pork
- 2 tablespoons sliced America ginseng
- 3 dried Chinese red dates, washed and pitted
- 1 slice ginger, lightly smashed
- 2 liters (8 cups) water
- 1 teaspoon salt
how to make chicken soup
- Bring a pot of water to the boil, Blanch the chicken in the boiling water for 1-2 minutes, then rinse in the drain, Blanch the pork the same way,
- place all the ingredients, except the salt, in a large pot and bring to the boil, then lower the heat and simmer for two hours.
- Add the salt and serve chicken Soup recipe while it hot.