Kiwi and mango sorbet recipe
- 6 kiwis, peeled and sliced
- 1 ripe mango, peeled, pitted and sliced
- 1 ¼ cups (310 ml) sugar syrup (see note)
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) orange juice
how to make sorbet
- Puree the kiwis and mango in food processor. dd sugar syrup and orange juice. Blend well.
- Pour mixture into freezer tray. Freeze 1 hour or until ice crystal form.
- Remove. Process in food processor. Pour mixture back into tray. Refreeze.
- Just before serving, spoon into chilled dished with extra slices of the 2 fruits for garnish.
NOTE: To make sugar syrup, dissolve 1 cup (250 ml) sugar in 1 cup (250 ml) water. Bring to a boil. Remove from heat, cool. Store covered in refrigerator until needed.