Pork Slices with Shrimp paste
- 1 slice ginger, minced
- 1 shallots, minced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon shredded chillies
- 1 ½ tablespoon shrimp paste
- 1 teaspoon wine
- 1 teaspoon light soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar pitch pepper
- ½ tablespoon cornflour
- 3 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil 200 g ( 7 oz ) pork cut into ½ -cm ( ¼ -in ) thick slices
- 2 springs fresh coriander leaves ( cilantro), trimmed, to Garnish
how to cook
- Mix all the ingredients, apart from the coriander , together in a medium bowl and set the pork slices to marinade for 30 minutes.
- put a steamer or a pan of water to boil.
- Arrange the pork on a platter or bowl and place in the streamer to cook for 10 minutes over medium heat, Remove and garnish with coriander. Serve hot with plain rice .
Preparation time: 10 Min’s + 30 Min’s standing
Cooking time: 20 Min’s