Steamed Chicken ingredients
- 300 g ( 1 ½ cups ) bone less chicken thigh or chicken breast meat, cleaned and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 60 g ( 1 cup ) fresh mushrooms, sliced in ½ cm ( 1/4 –in ) sections
- 2 Chinese or pork sausages, washed and sliced
- 1 tablespoon shredded ginger
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced pring onions ( optima )
- 1 tablespoon shredded fresh coriander leaves ( cilantro )
- 1 teaspoon ginger juice
- 1 teaspoon Chinese rice wine
- 2 tablespoons stock or water
- 1 Tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon cornflour
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
how to cook steamed chicken
- Mix the first marinade ingredients , stir in the chicken pieces and leave for 20 minutes. Stir in the second marinade ingredients and marinade for a 20 minutes.
- Arrange the marinade chicken, mushrooms and sausages in a deep-sliced, heatproof dish, set water to over moderate heat for 8 to 12 minutes or until the chicken is cooked and the sausages slices soften.
- Remove and sprinkle the shredded ginger , spring onions and coriander on top. Serve hot.
Preparation time: 50 Min’s
Cooking time: 20