easy soup recipes
- 150 g ( ¾ cup ) azuki beans ( red beans ), Pickled clean rinsed and drained
- 1-cm ( ½ in ) piece dried tangerine peel washed and soaked in 60 ml
- ( ¼ cup ) hot water
- 1 ¾ liters ( 7 cups ) water
- 100 g ( ½ cups ) sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornflour dissolved in 2 table spoons water ( optional )
how to make bean soup
- put the azuki beans, dried tangerine peel and water in a 3- litre saucepan , Bring to the Boil .
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer over low heat for 1 hour until softened .
- add the sugar and stir. Trickle the cornflour mixture into the soup to thicken the consistency, if desired .
Preparation time: 20 Min’s
Cooking time: 1 hours