- 300 gram ( 5 cups ) Chinese cabbage
- 2 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
how to cook
- Soak and rinse the Chinese cabbage leaves, trim away any bruised bits, if the cabbage leaves are to large, section into 8-cm ( 3-in ) chunks.
- Heat it oil in a wok or frying pan and saute the minced garlic and ginger with the salt until fragrant Add cabbage, cover with the lid and cook for ½ to 1 minute.
- Remove the lid and toss to mix evenly until thoroughly cooked, about 2 minutes stir in the sesame oil and serve.
Preparation time: 20 Min’s
Cooking time: 8 Min’s