stir fry recipe
- 10 g ( 1/3 oz ) tender black fungus, moistened and cut
- 10 g ( 1/3 oz ) baby corn
- 60 g (2 oz )button Mushrooms, whole or halved
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 90 g ( 3 oz ) cauliflowers, cut into springs
- 60 g (2 oz ) carrot, sliced
- 90 g (3 oz ) broccoli, cut into florets
- 60 g ( 2 oz ) cooked Chinese mushrooms, whole or halved
- 80 ml ( 1/3 cups ) vegetable stock ( made from fresh stock or stock cubes )
- 1 teaspoon light soy
- 2 tablespoon oyster sauce
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
how to stir fry vegetables
- Take one small pan of water into the boil and pan both white and black fungus, wash in cold water, drain and set aside, in the same pan of water, blanch the baby corn and the button Mushrooms and rinse.
- heat the oil in a wok. Add salt, cauliflower and carrot, and stir-fry for 2 minutes . add the baby corn and broccoli , button and fresh Chinese mushrooms, and black and white fungus, stir to combine .
- pour in the stock and continue cooking for 1 minute . season with soy sauce, oyster sauce, sugar and sesame oil, and adjust the flavour to taste, serve hot.
Preparation time: 20 Min’s
Cooking time: 20 Min’s