- 2 large crayfish tails
- salt and cayenne pepper
- juice of 1 lemon
- 4 to 5 tbsp (60 to 75 mL) olive oil
- freshly lemon thyme and rosemary leaves
- watercress to garnish
how to cook crayfish
- Cut crayfish tails in half lengthwise. Season flesh of crayfish with salt and cayenne pepper, then brush with lemon juice and olive oil. Sprinkle with a few leaves of the herbs.
- Place on a broiler pan and cook under a preheated broiler for 15 to 20 minutes, basting occasionally with a little olive oil.
- When crayfish are lightly browned cooked, arrenge on a serving plate and garnish with watercress. Serve crayfish recipe with green salad and crusty bread.