- ¼ cup (60 ml) butter or margarine
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) mango chutney
- 2 tsp (10 ml) Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 tsp (10 ml) lemon juice
- 6 racks of lamb (3 chops each), excess fat trimmed
- ½ cup (125 ml) finely chopped fresh parsley
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) finely chopped fresh mint
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
MANGO MINT SAUCE
- 1 mango, peeled, seeded and pureed
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) finely chopped fresh mint
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp (5 ml) vinegar
how to cook lamb
- Combine butter, chutney, mustard, garlic and lemon juice. Spread evenly over the back of each lamb rack
- Sprinkle with parsley, mint and seasonings. Press onto lamb using the back of a metal spoon.
- Bake at 400°F(200°C) for 20 to 30 minutes or until tender.
To Prepare Sauce: Combine ingredients in a small saucepan. Heat gently, then serve.