- 250 g banana ( Lady Finger banana or pisang rajah )
- 60 g sugar
- ¼ coconut grated
- 45 g plain flour
- 9 banana leaves about 15 cm wide
- 2 screw-pine leave (daun pandan)
How to Make lepat
- Prepare The steamer.wash all the banana leaves and cut pandan into 5 cm lengths.Peel and mash the bananas,mix in the sugar ,coconut and flour.Put a piece of pandan on a piece of banana leaf.
- fold banana leaf over to form a neat rectangular packet of about 6 cm by 3 cm
- Repeat with the rest of leaves and mixture .
- steam all packets for 15-30 minutes